Monday, May 10, 2010

May 3, 2010 Pictures *late, sorry! -andrea

My darling ex-companion Sister Frandsen, looking like a movie star always

Me and Foxy Wathen being babe-a-licous last Pday. Wish you were here!

Cute Sister Walters welcoming people to the "Visitah Centah. Dank you, come again"

At the transfer bus with all the sisters who are getting transferred. I love having so many sisters in our mission!

Some of my favorites. I keep praying Heavenly Father will put me with Sis Webb, on the right. Next to me is Sis Collado who is from Australia! She is amazing.

Whoever sends the best caption for this one gets a prize. I will have you know that the light is going toward the VC...just sayin'

My new hilarous companion, Sister Wathen aka "Foxy Wathen". Isn't she beautiful?

Our Preparation Day friends, at the car wash

Saying goodbye to our multi-cultural ward...everyone from those who grew up on cotton farms, those who still have family members in South America, earning money to come to the States and those who Speak Mongolian. Each with delicious traditional food!



Packing for going out full pros. It's nuts!

Hellos and goodbyes to Mound City. The branch member standing next to me is THE BOMB.

Our district with the best district leader ever, "Elder Ben" aka Elder Cisternas. So fun! We formed a scrum in this last meeting (rugby- he played for UVU)

The Alvarez family baptism. I promise she was happy, just a culture thing when pictures are taken :)

The Alvarez kids. I LOVE THEM

All the VC sisters at the goodbye breakfast. Fun connection--Sister Margo Scott that went home was Kevin Hyer's friend from back home. She is adorably cute

Here is one of Sister Smith's wire creations (my friend from USU rugby)
(it says "come to Zion")

No comments:

Post a Comment