Thursday, July 2, 2009

MTC Pictures

Here are some pictures Roo mailed to us from the first two weeks at the MTC.
"A red umbrella would bring sunshine to anyone's soul."

"First it's Swine Flu. Then it's a pork worm to the brain! Our District Pres. said we're not allowed to eat bacon anymore. As if!"


"This is our favorite nook to have companion study. I get bored while Sis. Card is in the bano."


"Sister Card is such a rockstar! I'm so blessed to have her as my companion."


"First time in the Referral Center! It was a hodge-podge of joy...and answering machines. Changin' lives already, ma!"


"Every single day I get to wear His name over my heart. It's the best feeling in the world!"

"We're gonna take over the world with otter pops!...clearly"
(Sister Card)

"I am trying hard to grow here."

"Yes, I am 5-years old. Turns out."

"Seriously, though. What is this, the circus? Awesome."
Roo's Birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment